APPOINTMENT IN PERSON – If You Are in The Greater Vancouver Area & Will Be Seeing Me:
- CHEQUE/CASH – You will need to bring your Cheque/Cash with you to the in person session.
- PAYPAL (Visa/Mastercard) – If you have a PayPal account already, you can log in at my home after the session to make your payment. If you do not have a PayPal Account (and you don’t have to in order to pay by credit card), I will invoice you and payment must be made in advance of your in-person session.
- Interac eTransfer – Send me money from your bank, you can log in at my home after the session to make your payment. If you do not have a PayPal Account (and you don’t have to in order to pay by credit card), I will invoice you and payment must be made in advance of your in-person session.
APPOINTMENT NOT IN PERSON – VIA PHONE/WEBCAM/EMAIL:
- CHEQUE – Your Personal Cheque must be cleared through the bank before appointment is confirmed. If your cheque is certified, I will contact you to confirm your appointment immediately.
- PAYPAL (Visa/Mastercard) – Regardless of whether or not you have a PayPal account, I will send you an invoice in advance of your confirmed appointment. Please remit payment promptly as there can be a delay in processing. If payment is not received within 48 hours of your appointment, unless by prior arrangement, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Interac eTransfer – Send me money from your bank, I will invoice you and payment must be made in advance of your Phone/Webcam/Email session.
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING POLICY
APPOINTMENT – CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING:
Occasionally, we have all had to cancel and/or reschedule an appointment.
Please give me, at minimum, a 48 hour notice or you will be charged 50% of my hourly rate (
$xx.00 total). I do understand that sometimes, due to an emergency, that is impossible, but let me know as soon as possible. If you cancel your appointment twice, there will not be a third one scheduled.
An appointment is considered missed if you are:
- more than 5 minutes late for your appointment (in person, phone, webcam);
- in a noisy environment for a phone appointment, or
- cancelled an appointment less than 48 hrs from you scheduled appointment
If any of the above apply, you will have to reschedule a second appointment and your present appointment will be considered a ‘missed appointment’ and the 50% will be charged. If you ‘miss’ the second appointment, the 50% fee will be charged and there will be no third.
APPOINTMENT READINGS: (in person, phone, webcam)
You MUST be on time for your appointment! I want to ensure that your reading is given the appropriate attention and time requested. If you are late, and we agree to go ahead with the appointment, please be aware that you will be charged from the originally scheduled start time.
APPOINTMENT CANCELLED WITHOUT 48 HOURS NOTICE:
It is important that you give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation. If you cancel without a 48-hour notice is the same as the ‘missed appointment’ and you may reschedule a second appointment, but not a third. Do know if it is an emergency, that can be verified, then a ‘missed appointment’ does not apply and I will reschedule as a first appointment after receiving verification.